
THE WEIRDEST WEEK
My name is Rafaella, and this strange story happened with my brother. My brother and I have always loved animals, and we used to have a beautiful bird. His name was Chico Botini. He was green and yellow. He always sang and was very happy. We loved him, but Chico was already 3 years old, very old for a bird.
One night, my brother and I were watching TV when he fell asleep. After that I took him to his bedroom.
In the same night I was sleeping when I suddenly heard a loud scream. I ran into my brother’s room. He said to me that he dreamt that his teeth were falling down. He had the same dream during the whole week.
On Sunday, our mother called our names; she looked heavyhearted and showed us Chico. He was dead. We were absolutely shocked.
A few days later my brother explained to me that he was searching about dreams and found out that when you dream that your teeth are falling this means death. He thought that his odd dreams were an alert for the death of our bird, and he always believed in his dreams from that day on.
Rafaella Blasotti
My name is Rafaella, and this strange story happened with my brother. My brother and I have always loved animals, and we used to have a beautiful bird. His name was Chico Botini. He was green and yellow. He always sang and was very happy. We loved him, but Chico was already 3 years old, very old for a bird.
One night, my brother and I were watching TV when he fell asleep. After that I took him to his bedroom.
In the same night I was sleeping when I suddenly heard a loud scream. I ran into my brother’s room. He said to me that he dreamt that his teeth were falling down. He had the same dream during the whole week.
On Sunday, our mother called our names; she looked heavyhearted and showed us Chico. He was dead. We were absolutely shocked.
A few days later my brother explained to me that he was searching about dreams and found out that when you dream that your teeth are falling this means death. He thought that his odd dreams were an alert for the death of our bird, and he always believed in his dreams from that day on.
Rafaella Blasotti
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário