Narrator – Maria Thereza (Nº28 – 1ºC)
Men – Henrique Basile (Nº21 – 1ºB)
Painter – Eduardo Villaça (Nº09 – 1ºD)
Lady – Ada Arnt (Nº01 – 1ºF)
The Oval Portrait
Narrator: After a long journey, a traveler and his servant entered into an abandoned house to relax. The house was huge, but it was scaring and also dark. The man had a high temperature and the lights of the house were turned off.
Men: Let me sit on that sofa to rest. Man, this headache is killing me! (he sees an oval portrait) Oh my God! What a beautiful portrait! And what a beautiful lady! She looks so happy. Hmm, there’s a book that tells the story of the portrait. Interesting… let me read it.
Narrator: The story was about a painter and his wife.
Painter: My dear wife, you know that I have only two passions in my life.
Lady: Yes, it’s me and painting, right?
Painter: Exactly. It would be fantastic if I could put them together!
Lady: How interesting! It sounds like a really good idea. What are you thinking about?
Painter: I was thinking of painting you. Are you ok with that?
Lady: It would be a pleasure, my dear.
Narrator: The lady sits on a chair and stay there for hours while her husband starts painting her.
Lady: Dear, I know that you want to finish the painting, but can we take a break? I’m not feeling really well…
Painter: No, be quiet and stay here without talking!
Narrator: Two weeks later...
Painter: I’m almost finished… (a moment later) finally, I did it! It’s the most realistic portrait ever! Dear, what do you think about it? Dear…? Dear…!?
Narrator: He tries to help her, but it was to late… she was already dead!
(It appears the man of the beginning of the story, shaking with the book in his hands. He throws the book to the floor and runs screaming scared of the story and went out of the house).
Men – Henrique Basile (Nº21 – 1ºB)
Painter – Eduardo Villaça (Nº09 – 1ºD)
Lady – Ada Arnt (Nº01 – 1ºF)
The Oval Portrait
Narrator: After a long journey, a traveler and his servant entered into an abandoned house to relax. The house was huge, but it was scaring and also dark. The man had a high temperature and the lights of the house were turned off.
Men: Let me sit on that sofa to rest. Man, this headache is killing me! (he sees an oval portrait) Oh my God! What a beautiful portrait! And what a beautiful lady! She looks so happy. Hmm, there’s a book that tells the story of the portrait. Interesting… let me read it.
Narrator: The story was about a painter and his wife.
Painter: My dear wife, you know that I have only two passions in my life.
Lady: Yes, it’s me and painting, right?
Painter: Exactly. It would be fantastic if I could put them together!
Lady: How interesting! It sounds like a really good idea. What are you thinking about?
Painter: I was thinking of painting you. Are you ok with that?
Lady: It would be a pleasure, my dear.
Narrator: The lady sits on a chair and stay there for hours while her husband starts painting her.
Lady: Dear, I know that you want to finish the painting, but can we take a break? I’m not feeling really well…
Painter: No, be quiet and stay here without talking!
Narrator: Two weeks later...
Painter: I’m almost finished… (a moment later) finally, I did it! It’s the most realistic portrait ever! Dear, what do you think about it? Dear…? Dear…!?
Narrator: He tries to help her, but it was to late… she was already dead!
(It appears the man of the beginning of the story, shaking with the book in his hands. He throws the book to the floor and runs screaming scared of the story and went out of the house).
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário